Friday, July 2, 2010

Club Intrawest at Blue Mountain Day 2

Friday June 2 - We slept in late even though we were thinking about having breakfast at the Club's Lodge, but it runs from 7:30am to 11am. I made coffee and Kathi go up about a half an hour after me. I had to look-up the Canadian Net2Phone access number and get our PIN straightened out so we could make cheap long-distance calls from the condo's phone. Kathi called Jenessa and talked for 30 to 45 minutes. I also texted Aaron to see when they would arrive - around noon. So by the time we got done with the phone calls it was 10:45am and we had not yet taken showers and we planned to go out to lunch with Aaron and Maggie anyways, going to the Lodge for breakfast plan was canceled.

Aaron and Maggie arrived around 12:30pm. We unloaded the car and I got my goodies that I had shipped to a Aaron's house. Now we just need to get this stuff out to the boat along with our freshly cleaned cloths, swap out the new Garmin battery and give Aaron the bad one to return. We also need to pull out the propane tank and get it filled up too. We need to do this either today or Saturday when places are open. Need to go grocery shopping for dinner and other meals too.

We had a very nice lunch with the two of them in the Blue Mountain Village at an Irish Pub - then back to the condo for naps (and for me to install and test out my new high power WiFi adapter that I got to make it easier to connect to weak signals from the boat - working fine!). Now Kathi is going through the mail Aaron brought and setting out some bills for me to check if I already paid or pay them. So back to work for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment