Tuesday, May 4, 2010
I finally pulled the trigger!
After months of vacillation and getting advice from all directions and often in completely opposite directions, I "disengaged" from my job search, turning down the contracting job offer on the table. So it looks like "smooth sailing" from now on... well first I need to reinstall the new LED Masthead bulb by flipping it right-side-up... and then there is the fact that last Wednesday after the mast was stepped, I went and backed the boat into the marina rock-pile wall by the launching wells... hit hard... I am hoping we only hit on the keel, but the rudder might have been hit. Motor sailed over to Cedar Point and did not notice any steering issues. Need to wait for a chance to have a look in clearer water... tried spot lighting it at night in the marina, but the water is too cloudy. Worse comes to worse, we have her hauled out a gain and have a look. But we can just take our time... no real deadlines and time pressure now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Financial Plan says we are on target and are fine to go sailing for the summer!
ReplyDelete